Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually im on a job.. but totally not related to computer.. :) :woohoo: :silly: :P

Vinu
Actually im on a job.. but totally not related to computer.. :) :woohoo: :silly: :P

oh then i think this degree will help you. :)

I have done MBA from IGNOU but i never applied for a job on the basis of it. :)
Ya, It will happen some times as we got good job which is not related to our studies :) :cheer: :lol:

Vinu
Ya, It will happen some times as we got good job which is not related to our studies :) :cheer: :lol:

yes it happens sometimes we get job not as per our education and qualification. :)
My aim is to become one good writer on different subjects. I have about 3,000 articles published so far. I want to make it 5,000 this year.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My aim is to become one good writer on different subjects. I have about 3,000 articles published so far. I want to make it 5,000 this year.

don't worry you will achieve it soon :) .I know you have a huger to write as many articles on different sites. :)
my aim is to finish my MCA atleast by this year..!!! @ ignou :P :whistle:

All the best wish you complete your MCA this year :) .I know its tough to have any degree from IGNOU but hard work always pays. :)

@Vinod......
My computer articles on deadlock and threads.......I prepared with much effort. Hoping it will really guide you.

@Sanjeev....
IGNOU courses are really easy....Me still waiting for the project result to come out to be declared as a MBA professional (4 years have passed since I started final project :P )
Actually, two days of dedicated studies in a MBA subject can surely earn you distinction marks, if you have submitted good assignments.
But MCA (Correspondence) will surely be a little bit difficult....but not as difficult as regular one

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhya MBA is bit easy to clear from IGNOU because its more of a theory while in MCA one should have a practical knowledge of programming otherwise he/she can't clear it.
But both MBA and MCA have their own problems. Nothing is easy until we handle it sanjeev

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But both MBA and MCA have their own problems. Nothing is easy until we handle it sanjeev

All is a waste!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.