OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Apart from the leaves that exists do you think that men should get paternity leave from work? Express your views....
How Earthworms Help Farmers?
NEW DELHI: When Sachin Tendulkar bats, it's like an artist playing a 'raga' and the true legend of the game deserves the Bharat Ratna, legendary singer Asha Bhonsle on...
Why the indian people who is living in other countries daily mostly now a days?
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why
Assign Or Change Hostname In Linux http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=405
Top confidential letter by Army chief has been leaked. Is this not a result of too much stress on Right to information and publicity hunger of bureaucrats, army persons and...
please tell me real online income sites
What are your views about the stories of Arabian Nights?
What is speciality of Boddunan
i think it will be better if the links we click appear in a new tab.. Example if we click an ad here .. the present window is taking us to the ad.. Thus we will loose the...
is Cash credit made for article on content length basis or value basis.
Dear members, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! i have few questions. Pls feed answers. how to become a silver member in bodhunan?, i m having 3413 points and cash credits only 179 Rs? is...
i'm in love with some1 guess who
The Haiti earthquake has resulted in the loss of over one lakh people. If you wish to help the people of Haiti by donating money, then you can make use of paypal id. Click...
Valentine treasures Valentine treasures are people who have often crossed your mind, family, friends and others, too, who in your life have shined the warmth of love or a...
The regular use of olive oil reduces the strock in old people.
The iit is going to develop the earth quake warning system. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/10/03/tech-iit-to-design-earthquake-warning-system.html
Chandrayaan -I detects about 600 million tonnes of water ice on Moon. Economy seems to have started coming up with Sensex touching a 2 month high. Sachin tendulkar's...
The experts are saying to have a good belts to the abdomen otherwise it changes the shape of the abdomen.