OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

1.Decrease the usage of electric insruments like Bulbs.refrigerator,A.C 2.Reduce the vehicle usage for nearest distances.
What to Say About yourself in an interview.?
Can somebody explain me in simple words about these two?
How To Avoid Heart Attack?
Why do women in India put bindi on forehead ? What is the reason behind it ?
Top 10 Myths Related to Heart Problems http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/busted-10-myths-related-heart-problems-164126055.html
Hai friends i'm Vijay (vijay_u), now i changed my display name as Ashokkumar. I'm Ashokkumar and vijay is my brother. Vijay is busy now. I'm doing all activities in boddunan....
Thanks a lot Boddunan for presenting me 25 points on my birthday . I love you. Thanks a lot once again . Happy Mattu pongal. :woohoo:
Why you think that you can always manage the situation ?
I remember God when i stuck somewhere. :) I know some people remember mother and some father. :) I wonder if a woman remembers her husband or she still remembers her...
Valentine Smile On Valentine's Day we think of those Who make our lives worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who We think of with a smile. I am fortunate to know...
The regular intake of black grapes may reduce the diabetes and High Bp
Moderator is requested to add computers and laptop as a new category in review section.
Yesterday for a long time I faced an error like this. "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/boddunan/public_html/index.php on line 90" So have to...
Aarur Tamil Nadan alias Amutha Tamil Nadan, who is a deputy news editor with ‘Nakeeran’ , came to the police commissioner’s office with his advocates G Edwig and L Sivakumar and...
2 years before private practice of Government doctors were abolished. It was done giving them more remunerations. Government took such a step since doctors took casual leaves for...
Trai bumps sms limit to 200 sms per day per sim.
guys i know it is too small a figure. but i feel happy that i have completed more than 700 posts and 5000 points in 1 month. i joined in october 18 and today is november 18
I have neither accumulated enough virtues to earn a ticket to heaven nor have I committed enough sins to be consigned to hell. I would like be born in another planet to see the...
Talent is it depend on Mumbai/UP.I feel you'r responsible for your fate even if u'r in US u need u'r hardwork