Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First I think we will be in shock for a while and in such a short time even though we want to do lot of things can't do it. I will be in a confused state what to do? Telling loved ones can ruin further as the sympathy shown by them will hurt you more.. Better to face it as it come or normal day.
Actually there is something really nice to do afterall ...since there is no need to worry about tomorrow,heart problems,weight gain,cancer worries etc etc, I guess I will eat all the food that I restrict myself on ,desserts with cream,ghee and butter and sweets all day long..why not make the most of it :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually there is something really nice to do afterall ...since there is no need to worry about tomorrow,heart problems,weight gain,cancer worries etc etc, I guess I will eat all the food that I restrict myself on ,desserts with cream,ghee and butter and sweets all day long..why not make the most of it :huh:

:laugh: Ha ha.. That's a good one. Yes that would be nice to go for all delicious food which we are restricting for few reasons. I am already seeing PIZZAS. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

:laugh: Ha ha.. That's a good one. Yes that would be nice to go for all delicious food which we are restricting for few reasons. I am already seeing PIZZAS. :laugh:

Pizza with extra cheese, how could I forget that ? That is one more addition to my ever growing list LOL.... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

really a nice answer...also a unique one..
i have never seen anyone giving such an interesting ambition :woohoo: :woohoo:
actually, friendly asking, are you diabetic :cheer: :cheer: ?

Meera sandhu

Touch wood, I have absolutely no ailments and since no one in my family is diabetic, I am hoping that I will never ever get it...But I take care with what I eat and my children even more so , about my weight.i have a tendency to put on weight easily... :dry:

Pizza with extra cheese, how could I forget that ? That is one more addition to my ever growing list LOL.... :cheer:

:laugh: Dominoz Cheese Brust Pizza !! :woohoo: Always restricted it because it can make me fat in no time..

Touch wood, I have absolutely no ailments and since no one in my family is diabetic, I am hoping that I will never ever get it...But I take care with what I eat and my children even more so , about my weight.i have a tendency to put on weight easily... :dry:

i think, once women reach their early 30's, they start putting on weight and is very difficult to regain the original weight.
i have put on more than 10 kgs in the past 3 years :( :(

Meera sandhu

:laugh: Dominoz Cheese Brust Pizza !! :woohoo: Always restricted it because it can make me fat in no time..

Sounds great ! I have a weakness for anything cheese including cheescakes... I feel that if you are careful most of the time once in a while you can give in to your temptations...

Sounds great ! I have a weakness for anything cheese including cheescakes... I feel that if you are careful most of the time once in a while you can give in to your temptations...

That's true. But that temptations always increase when we go for them once in a while. :D

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.