Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No dear, both are good only. knowledge is not all waste. doing PG is really good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

but, we cant able to apply for a job with this degree comparing to regular degree holders.

Vinu
But both MBA and MCA have their own problems. Nothing is easy until we handle it sanjeev

All is a waste!!! ha ha

Piling up degrees is always a waste unless and untill someone applies it somewhere it has meanings. :)

@ sarala that's right once we handle it anything seems not that difficult. :)
We should never feel the knowledge we got is waste. Some where are the other thing knowledge will be used.
Take me as a example. I used to have habit of writing essays on my own. My I became an article though I am a software engineer and search engine optimizer

We should never feel the knowledge we got is waste. Some where are the other thing knowledge will be used.
Take me as a example. I used to have habit of writing essays on my own. My I became an article though I am a software engineer and search engine optimizer

Knowledge is never a waste that's true but we should apply our knowledge or share it with others as that way our knowledge gets increased. :)
Her knowledge is coming in handy as an editor here. May be one day she becomes some very important person on this site. I wish her all the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Her knowledge is coming in handy as an editor here. May be one day she becomes some very important person on this site. I wish her all the best.

Hope so she become important person on this site and take it to great height. :)
Thank you sanjeev and sunil for your wishes. If I will be that high position I will be thankful to you both.

anyway I too wish you both also be an important person in this site

You are welcome SaralaJi, I wish you all the best for a very bright future.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you Sarala.Hope i don't loose interest from this site as at present things are going pretty good here.Only thing is i am not getting much of the time to be online here and its really bad to see people going ahead of me in postings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.