Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has more benefits than the ordinary tea. Do you know that too much consumption of tea is bad for health?

Live in the present :)
sarala wrote:
I heard that green tea can reduce weight of a human body by reducing fat and making them healthy

sanjeev wrote:Do you take green tea daily?

Sanjeev I wont take normal tea, my aunt take green tea. but i got know about green tea from television and news paper

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I heard that green tea can reduce weight of a human body by reducing fat and making them healthy

Do you take green tea daily? :blink:

i want to know it from you all how many of you drink green tea daily? :blink:

I don't like it at all!! I once bought a small package containing 25 bags and I could drink only 2-3 out of those, the rest are still lying in my cupboard!!! Yech!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Green Tea is very good for our health. It reduce our weight and helps to maintain with good health. I always use to have it daily 2 time a day.. :cheer: :cheer: :)

have you manages to lose any weight?? Please tell me, so that I can endure its taste at least for the sake of that!! :laugh:

hehehe ...it seems every body know the benefits of green tea but only few of them drink it. :woohoo:
Green tea is good for health. I have many a times read in net articles. Friends I prefer strong black tea. I have this when I suffer from cough and cold.
hehehe ...it seems every body know the benefits of green tea but only few of them drink it. :woohoo:

I think the taste of it is something you should get used to, much like beer!! :evil: Once you get used to it, you may like it!

I think the taste of it is something you should get used to, much like beer!! :evil: Once you get used to it, you may like it!

Its just that lol...once you get used to the taste, it seems alright..We had a guest - military uncle , as we cal him , from Madikeri.He likes to have his peg or two each evening and he would ask me to mix green tea in his Vodka lol, and he used to tell me that everything gets balanced now... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Green Tea is very good for our health. It reduce our weight and helps to maintain with good health. I always use to have it daily 2 time a day.. :cheer: :cheer: :)

I also used for onetime. Nowadays I didn't having green tea.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We should not mix milk with green tea. After boiling the water we can put green tea in that boiled water and add some sugar.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.