Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One knows his last day only if he is sentenced to death and death warrant is signed or he apprehends murder. He has nothing to do except express his last wish and be passive. The other case would be of critically ill person, who has nothing to do except to lie in bed. anyone else does not know his last day and so will continue his normal routine job till his last moment.

When it was our last day we will know the death symptoms but we cannot find them. If today is my last day I cannot do anything.

If today is my last day, I need do nothing. It is good that I or others do not know their last day. If they know, they will stop work and spend only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One knows his last day only if he is sentenced to death and death warrant is signed or he apprehends murder. He has nothing to do except express his last wish and be passive. The other case would be of critically ill person, who has nothing to do except to lie in bed. anyone else does not know his last day and so will continue his normal routine job till his last moment.

When it was our last day we will know the death symptoms but we cannot find them. If today is my last day I cannot do anything.

If it is my last day, I need to inform about all my bank and insurance details to my beloved family members which will ensure no complication after my life lasts.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

If it is my last day, I need to inform about all my bank and insurance details to my beloved family members which will ensure no complication after my life lasts.

Nomination should be made in bank accounts and other financial matters in the beginning itself and not wait for the last day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also will follow what sunil said. will have dinner with my loved ones and will give everything to them. I won't let them know my death.

yes, a lovely answer
am also thinking the same.
also if we have to make any confessions to our dear ones, it's the best time :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will start think what to do if it today is my last day. Is there any thread on Mayan Calendar? Kindly let me know guys.

don't worry, i will start one two days later in humour section. i have already prepared one for dec 1st

Don't count futre in this as you never know what is in store. Do it today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to live my life of my own.I would be enjoying,hanging out with friends,doing party an so on.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If you know that today is your last day, then you can't be happy. Life is so beautiful, that no one like to go away from here.

Want to make each day Accountable

I write an obituary and paint it in my newly acquired latest Photoshop

why so? :huh:

Want to make each day Accountable

he is an artist......that's the reason
Painter Babu of Boduunan :P :P

Meera sandhu

If death occurs to me that will be used as my obituary. Why should my people bear the cost of the designer who makes the art work for my obituary? If it doesn't, I will sell it to my other customers
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.