I have neither accumulated enough virtues to earn a ticket to heaven nor have I committed enough sins to be consigned to hell. I would like be born in another planet to see the state of affairs there!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8030]}
1_2012-06-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Beware while entering the gate.... check it twice the name of the place...once you are sure you have reached to the right place, spread the word...you have a follower...me ...ready to follow you. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But its not you who decides for it i think. :blink:

Its our karma by which God decides which way will we go. :)

BTW where will you go then may be you will remain here as Ghost. :woohoo: :woohoo:
there will not be an other chance to take another birth sometimes.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

so when we are sure that we have not yet entered into that catogory of heaven, better we try to book the advance ticket for heaven train itself.. :P :P :P

we have time to do good things and be sure make move to heaven when they call us :S :S :S :S :S
there will not be an other chance to take another birth sometimes.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

so when we are sure that we have not yet entered into that catogory of heaven, better we try to book the advance ticket for heaven train itself.. :P :P :P

we have time to do good things and be sure make move to heaven when they call us :S :S :S :S :S

Don't you think this would be too crowded there if every one tried that hard. I would prefer to find a new place away from traditional spots.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sajeev, I think he is already having enough karma then 102. :lol: So chinmoy you are staying here is boddunan, no where to go.. :woohoo:
Sajeev, I think he is already having enough karma then 102. :lol: So chinmoy you are staying here is boddunan, no where to go.. :woohoo:

No lets God decides it. May be eligibility for heaven is 500 so 102 is not enough :laugh: he must devote more time here on Boddunan. :laugh:
Ha ha ha!! I never thought much about another planet but I did think about appearing in a European country in another lifetime, probably Italy or Spain!!

w.r.t. the topic, I believe in doing things not just for good, but for the right purposes. Sometimes the right purpose may be a bad one!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Unlike Chinmoy, I count neither virtues nor sins. I am enjoying journey in life train with no botheration where this will lead- heaven, hell or elsewhere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No one knows where any person would go. I too didn't care about this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes we are not aware of how many sins we do to go to hell or heaven. whatever comes is unavoidable and is our final destiny..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.