Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
NO sanjeev we can go the person who will do lot of sins and less good things first he reaches heaven and next hell. This is said by some swamijis in history.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

NO sanjeev we can go the person who will do lot of sins and less good things first he reaches heaven and next hell. This is said by some swamijis in history.

I did not know this i have heard only that people go to heaven or hell. No body is allowed to go to both places. :) :blink:
Yes we are not aware of how many sins we do to go to hell or heaven. whatever comes is unavoidable and is our final destiny..

And weather or there is a place like heaven or hell. Then who cares where we land finally -if it's already been decided.

They are many time we discuss these things but the reality is unknown by everyone and creates fear in our mind.

yes, because, the person already gone comes near us to tell something means will we able to listen????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

we will shout at him GHOST GHOST and run away.... :evil: :evil:

so no way we could have proof for that :) :) :)

hehehe..I understand it... :woohoo: and that's what happening with MJ now..even after he is died lot of people say they saw him..even a video was kept in utube
:unsure: with scary white figure in the background
I don't want to be in the company of some of those who did ugly things, yet made it to the heaven!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8035]}

How do you know it that they made it to heaven? :laugh:

Haven't you come across those big obituary ads of descendants of Lalas and Sethjis!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8036]}

No i haven't tell me. :laugh:

If you go through your regular newspaper,you will find them in plenty!

Not only lalaji or sethjis almost all people write that. :blink: That is standard line one cannot write hell in place of heaven for a dead person even if he/she has gone to hell. :laugh:

But the day is not far when they will write 'shri ---ji have gone to hell and enjoying there so you are invited to join him there directly. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Heaven and hell are fictitious places that really do not exist. You make any place worth living by cleanliness, technology, forestation, cultural activities and so on. Nobody may create either heaven or hell for you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I wish people understand this earlier than later. We have to repay in this world itself for out misdoing.

Heaven and hell are fictitious places that really do not exist. You make any place worth living by cleanliness, technology, forestation, cultural activities and so on. Nobody may create either heaven or hell for you.

But let the people understand them as the real place the moment they come to know that these are fictitious place may be they will not fear from God. :blink:

But let the people understand them as the real place the moment they come to know that these are fictitious place may be they will not fear from God. :blink:

First we hurt you, then we heal you in the name of Religion and then we make you believe that heaven and hell are ultimate destinations. Then we Impose them on you and then We Rule- (Religion-Philosophy Theory)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

First we hurt you, then we heal you in the name of Religion and then we make you believe that heaven and hell are ultimate destinations. Then we Impose them on you and then We Rule- (Religion-Philosophy Theory)

No people won't hurt others if they fear from God if that fear vanishes away may be people won't care for anyone. :blink:

Ah- so true and we shall not stop at that but would like to change places for you if you can afford to pay us according to your capacity. We do it right from 1.25 to no limit amounts. Wanna go to heaven? ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.