Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we are not aware of how many sins we do to go to hell or heaven. whatever comes is unavoidable and is our final destiny..

And weather or there is a place like heaven or hell. Then who cares where we land finally -if it's already been decided.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes we are not aware of how many sins we do to go to hell or heaven. whatever comes is unavoidable and is our final destiny..

And weather or there is a place like heaven or hell. Then who cares where we land finally -if it's already been decided.

They are many time we discuss these things but the reality is unknown by everyone and creates fear in our mind.

They are many time we discuss these things but the reality is unknown by everyone and creates fear in our mind.

Not in my mind, not any more. Look if you are a believer you must trust HIm and if you are not then why should you fear?

Unlike Chinmoy, I count neither virtues nor sins. I am enjoying journey in life train with no botheration where this will lead- heaven, hell or elsewhere.

Even i too don't bother about it. :blink:

Lets enjoy life why to bother about the place till we are alive. :woohoo:
Unlike Chinmoy, I count neither virtues nor sins. I am enjoying journey in life train with no botheration where this will lead- heaven, hell or elsewhere.

Keeping away from known wrong doings would keep one away from every fear of hell or heaven. Karm Kiye ja- Good ones, you would never have such thoughts.

Keeping away from known wrong doings would keep one away from every fear of hell or heaven. Karm Kiye ja- Good ones, you would never have such thoughts.

But how do you calculate that how much you have to do good to qualify to go to heaven? :blink:

Moreover hell may not be that worse that we have imagined?. :woohoo:

But how do you calculate that how much you have to do good to qualify to go to heaven? :blink:

Are you okay? If I go by the details of the descriptions I read about hell, this should be the right place for people looking for fun. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Are you okay? If I go by the details of the descriptions I read about hell, this should be the right place for people looking for fun. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Then why people just pray that they go to heaven after death..hehehe... :woohoo:

I won't ask for heaven for me i will go to hell no problem with if i get fun there. :woohoo:

Then why people just pray that they go to heaven after death..hehehe... :woohoo:

I won't ask for heaven for me i will go to hell no problem with if i get fun there. :woohoo:

Good idea. Only saints and utterly honest, simpleton, good for nothing fellows will go to heaven. They will only chant Bhajans and do nothing thereby make even heaven hell. On the other hand, actors, doctors, scientists, politicians, singers, dancers will all go to hell and make this heaven.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes, because, the person already gone comes near us to tell something means will we able to listen????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

we will shout at him GHOST GHOST and run away.... :evil: :evil:

so no way we could have proof for that :) :) :)
36_5_11_2012-06-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.