I remember God when i stuck somewhere. :) I know some people remember mother and some father. :) I wonder if a woman remembers her husband or she still remembers her mother/father when she stuck somewhere. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When i am stuck somewhere, I just remember the person who may help me. Then I send him message. Generally, I come out of every situation. I am stuck in dreams only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When i am stuck somewhere, I just remember the person who may help me. Then I send him message. Generally, I come out of every situation. I am stuck in dreams only.

That's an intellectual answer :whistle: but i don't know most of the people do that they murmer God's name first and try to call the person who may help them. :)
I remember God when i stuck somewhere. :) I know some people remember mother and some father. :) I wonder if a woman remembers her husband or she still remembers her mother/father when she stuck somewhere. :)

I can't get it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Can you explain this question? Is it any superstitious belief???

Meera sandhu

Ok when you fell somewhere whose name you take on the moment you fell. :)

Your mother/God/Father/Husband? :)
I mostly remember God only when i struck anywhere. I take the name for the help that is mother and father and husband

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ok when you fell somewhere whose name you take on the moment you fell. :)

Your mother/God/Father/Husband? :)

When I fall down.....of course mother...
may be some words like...entamme or ....entammo.... :P

Some times.... at distress, when hear something suddenly, "Daivame...."(GOD)

Meera sandhu
It will vary depends upon situation. Sometimes i remember mother/father, sometimes God or sometimes my friends. It depends. :)

Vinu

That's an intellectual answer :whistle: but i don't know most of the people do that they murmer God's name first and try to call the person who may help them. :)

I do not believe in God since my school days. Hence, naturally, I do not remember God. Being self confident, mostly I can tackle any situation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

when any one stuck somewhere he first take the name of God willingly or unwillingly then strong person want to cross it in any way and weak persons sit down taking the name of God.
I love to take challenge and some time faliured but always try to overcome all difficulties.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every one first remembers god then others come in the list. For me also first I remember god later my wife.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.