Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't want to be in the company of some of those who did ugly things, yet made it to the heaven!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8035]}
I don't want to be in the company of some of those who did ugly things, yet made it to the heaven!!

How do you know it that they made it to heaven? :laugh:
36_1_5_2012-06-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Haven't you come across those big obituary ads of descendants of Lalas and Sethjis!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8036]}

Haven't you come across those big obituary ads of descendants of Lalas and Sethjis!!

No i haven't tell me. :laugh:

If you go through your regular newspaper,you will find them in plenty!
Unlike Chinmoy, I count neither virtues nor sins. I am enjoying journey in life train with no botheration where this will lead- heaven, hell or elsewhere.

Even i too don't bother about it. :blink:

Lets enjoy life why to bother about the place till we are alive. :woohoo:

Keeping away from known wrong doings would keep one away from every fear of hell or heaven. Karm Kiye ja- Good ones, you would never have such thoughts.

But how do you calculate that how much you have to do good to qualify to go to heaven? :blink:

Moreover hell may not be that worse that we have imagined?. :woohoo:

Are you okay? If I go by the details of the descriptions I read about hell, this should be the right place for people looking for fun. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Then why people just pray that they go to heaven after death..hehehe... :woohoo:

I won't ask for heaven for me i will go to hell no problem with if i get fun there. :woohoo:

Good idea. Only saints and utterly honest, simpleton, good for nothing fellows will go to heaven. They will only chant Bhajans and do nothing thereby make even heaven hell. On the other hand, actors, doctors, scientists, politicians, singers, dancers will all go to hell and make this heaven.

You forgot to mention real fun loving people to add to your list. They are supposed to be the main charmers. ;) But no problem, I understand you cannot mention them in forums. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not only lalaji or sethjis almost all people write that. :blink: That is standard line one cannot write hell in place of heaven for a dead person even if he/she has gone to hell. :laugh:

I know what you mean- " Our beloved shri- shri left for heavenly abode- you are invited to join in his 3rd (7th) 13th whatever. Please do no bring Pagri" A clear reminder to bring one. But that is not the case of lalas only that is common with all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As I had done less sins so I will definetely will go the hell first then later heaven.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As I had done less sins so I will definetely will go the hell first then later heaven.

No you cannot as one is not allowed to visit both place. Why don't you think of hell as heaven is almost like earth where we are living. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.