Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I eat rice daily in lunch and chapatti at night.Actually we are Bangali na@@@

That's why I told several times before....Malayalis and Bengalis have several things in common......even Salil Chawdary and Shreya goswal :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And aniyathi and ram :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Daily i am including rice food for breakfast and lunch but for dinner we have chapati .

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

That's why I told several times before....Malayalis and Bengalis have several things in common......even Salil Chawdary and Shreya goswal :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Add to that Marathis as well. We have rice at both meals, lunch and dinner. Our lunch and dinner is a fully balanced meal containing all components of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, etc. etc. So every meal contains, rice, dal, chapatis, leafy veggies, salad and chutneys!! The way each is prepared changes with every meal!!!

Also, Shreya Ghoshal....not sure about Salil Chaudhary, will have to find out if he has composed for Marathi movies!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I eat rice in lunch along with chapatis(wheat) :blink: and its because in canteen they don't make good chapatis and i don't like to carry lunch from home so i could eat less chapatis i have to compensate with rice. :evil: Otherwise i used to eat rice once in a week. :blink:

So, you eat chappathis 3 times a day? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Rice meal is a nice food....do try often........
What about idli and dosa??

No my wife don't know making Dosa once she tried it but could not make it well. :laugh: She makes Idli of Sooji not from rice flour. :woohoo:

Yes i eat Chapatis three times a day. :)

It may be because she choose wrong rice for making idli and dosa. :whistle: :whistle:
Use any type of unboiled rice, soak it and use it.
While grinding it, add a little well-cooked rice and methi powder.

I use parboiled rice with which I soak a few methi seeds, and this way my idlis turn out really well and puffy! For dosa, I grind a handful of rice flakes with the soaked rice and urad dal.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Add to that Marathis as well. We have rice at both meals, lunch and dinner. Our lunch and dinner is a fully balanced meal containing all components of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, etc. etc. So every meal contains, rice, dal, chapatis, leafy veggies, salad and chutneys!! The way each is prepared changes with every meal!!!

Also, Shreya Ghoshal....not sure about Salil Chaudhary, will have to find out if he has composed for Marathi movies!!!

Till now, Chemmeen is considered as the best film of Malayalam and obviously, it's songs are the best....particularly, the heart breaking song sung by Manna dey....

So, you have rice meals for dinner also :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle:

If so, when will you eat chappathi? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I prefer eating rice only once a day as rice causes weight gain especially bulged stomach. Since rice is nutritious I include t in my meal everyday but no in excess
I eat rice in lunch along with chapatis(wheat) :blink: and its because in canteen they don't make good chapatis and i don't like to carry lunch from home so i could eat less chapatis i have to compensate with rice. :evil: Otherwise i used to eat rice once in a week. :blink:

So, you eat chappathis 3 times a day? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Rice meal is a nice food....do try often........
What about idli and dosa??

No my wife don't know making Dosa once she tried it but could not make it well. :laugh: She makes Idli of Sooji not from rice flour. :woohoo:

Yes i eat Chapatis three times a day. :)

It may be because she choose wrong rice for making idli and dosa. :whistle: :whistle:
Use any type of unboiled rice, soak it and use it.
While grinding it, add a little well-cooked rice and methi powder.

I use parboiled rice with which I soak a few methi seeds, and this way my idlis turn out really well and puffy! For dosa, I grind a handful of rice flakes with the soaked rice and urad dal.

You can add a handful of well boiled rice while grinding flour of dosa, appam or idli. It make each of them more soft.

Meera sandhu
I prefer eating rice only once a day as rice causes weight gain especially bulged stomach. Since rice is nutritious I include t in my meal everyday but no in excess

So, doctor is saying....rice will increase body weight. :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Food is also a matter of climatic conditions. What is good in Kerala may not be in Punjab.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with @gulshan...

Climatic condition should also be considered..
We cannt simply take chapathi's day and night in hot climate..

@Sanjeev I think now-a-days ready made idly and dosa mix are available in market.. I think its easy to prepare in that way.. rather then following the tradition methods... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.