Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Deepak for your suggeestion.I will try it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
thank you rajani i will surely refer articles in boddunan

Actually, i referred you because there are screenshots too after every step so it is though some advance topic are most useful features in photoshop. So i think you may find them useful. :)
thank you rajani i will surely refer articles in boddunan

Actually, i referred you because there are screenshots too after every step so it is though some advance topic are most useful features in photoshop. So i think you may find them useful. :)

actually i found it helpful...but without the basics it was tough...can you post some more articles here regarding the basics..
Deepak Just go through photostopstar.com this is a wonderful website where you will get step by step notes.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thankyou sarala...thanks for the tip...i will go there soon.
Nice and useful information shared and I think there would be many more sites teaching it.
oh this is a good site sarala.From where you got this link can you share with us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Just by Googling and browsing the sites I found it and i felt it is much useful to learn the basics of photoshop as am much interested to learn it

You search a google by topic free ebook on the photoshop you get download page and download from that site.
Suraj I search but i didnt find any sites like that. can you provide me link where i can learn online without downloading

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.