Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For the people of North and west in india, People see as a change in food, when they eat DOSA, Iddli and other items of rice.

Want to make each day Accountable

For the people of North and west in india, People see as a change in food, when they eat DOSA, Iddli and other items of rice.

Kalyani says, rice is the main ingredient of their diet. She belongs to North India

Meera sandhu
sandhya pulihora is our dish also. actually it is known as south Indian dish. It is one of my favorite one. I love to have it curd and with beans masala curry.

give me its quick recipe please

Meera sandhu
More rice food only Iam using... :) :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am lover of rice and regularly eating a Dosa that is prepared from rice...............
This alters the flavour, texture and appearance of the rice and helps prevent spoilage and extend its storage life. After milling, the rice is polished, resulting in a seed with a bright, white, shiny appearance.The milling and polishing processes both remove important nutrients. A diet based on unenriched white rice leaves people vulnerable to the neurological disease beriberi, due to a deficiency of thiamine (vitamin B1). White rice is often enriched with some of the nutrients stripped from it during its processing. Enrichment of white rice with B1, B3, and iron is required by law in the United States, although these nutrients are only a small portion of what has been removed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_rice

This is not good to copy from other sites. Please make your own views.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This alters the flavour, texture and appearance of the rice and helps prevent spoilage and extend its storage life. After milling, the rice is polished, resulting in a seed with a bright, white, shiny appearance.The milling and polishing processes both remove important nutrients. A diet based on unenriched white rice leaves people vulnerable to the neurological disease beriberi, due to a deficiency of thiamine (vitamin B1). White rice is often enriched with some of the nutrients stripped from it during its processing. Enrichment of white rice with B1, B3, and iron is required by law in the United States, although these nutrients are only a small portion of what has been removed.

Everyone is requesting you to stop copying and pasting work otherwise you will be banned by Moderator.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Everyone is requesting you to stop copying and pasting work otherwise you will be banned by Moderator.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have given her warning. Hopefully, she won't copy from now onwards.

Want to make each day Accountable

sandhya pulihora is our dish also. actually it is known as south Indian dish. It is one of my favorite one. I love to have it curd and with beans masala curry.

give me its quick recipe please

Where is Sarala?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.