Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Its rare when i was not married i was owner of my own but now when i have a family sometimes i have to dance on their tunes also.

Very sad indeed.[/quote]

Is it for you also or your wife does sacrifice her feeling for your comfort. :)
[quote]Its rare when i was not married i was owner of my own but now when i have a family sometimes i have to dance on their tunes also.

Very sad indeed.

Is it for you also or your wife does sacrifice her feeling for your comfort. :)[/quote]

true love means sacrifice for our dear ones... :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Very sad indeed.

Is it for you also or your wife does sacrifice her feeling for your comfort. :)

true love means sacrifice for our dear ones... :) :) :)[/quote]
Yes this has also a happiness. Only family man can realize it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Of course there is a lot of happiness in giving, I wouldn't call it sacrifice because you are doing it willingly ! Life is full of compromises and many times we have to give and act against our wishes so that a balance is maintained ...what matters is the ultimate outcome of such an action !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course there is a lot of happiness in giving, I wouldn't call it sacrifice because you are doing it willingly ! Life is full of compromises and many times we have to give and act against our wishes so that a balance is maintained ...what matters is the ultimate outcome of such an action !

Santi om santi. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice Mantra
Om-shanti-om.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice Mantra
Om-shanti-om.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nice Mantra
Om-shanti-om.

It takes care of all situations in life ! :cheer: I guess when we do things against our wish , this is what we have to chant to make it easier for ourselves LOL :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life long i acted against my wishes. Only in few things i got chance to do according to my wish

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Realization may differ in future. May be these all are good for us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.