Mornings of South Indians normally start with idli or dosa or steamcake. i.e. Breakfast normally include rice, rich and abundant content of carbohydrates that give you energy the whole day. Lunch also, normally rice food. Before my marriage, I used rice food at supper too. Now, almost all South Indians have made their supper 'wheat' food for health reasons which is really nice.

Rice food is not good for sugar patients. Also, it can lead to put on weight too. Yet, everyone has to admit, it's nutritious too, giving us energy a lot.

How much/often do you include rice food in your diet? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I was in South India, I used to take rice daily.
After shifting to Central India, I stopped to take rice in my food. I just have once or twice in a week just for showing respect to Mr. Rice. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Rice food is not good for sugar patients.who say this? many doctors say thay wheat and rice have same callory.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I eat rice in lunch along with chapatis(wheat) :blink: and its because in canteen they don't make good chapatis and i don't like to carry lunch from home so i could eat less chapatis i have to compensate with rice. :evil: Otherwise i used to eat rice once in a week. :blink:
I eat rice in lunch along with chapatis(wheat) :blink: and its because in canteen they don't make good chapatis and i don't like to carry lunch from home so i could eat less chapatis i have to compensate with rice. :evil: Otherwise i used to eat rice once in a week. :blink:

So, you eat chappathis 3 times a day? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Rice meal is a nice food....do try often........
What about idli and dosa??

Meera sandhu
Rice food is not good for sugar patients.who say this? many doctors say thay wheat and rice have same callory.

here, doctors prescribe chappathis for supper for sugar patients :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
When I was in South India, I used to take rice daily.
After shifting to Central India, I stopped to take rice in my food. I just have once or twice in a week just for showing respect to Mr. Rice. :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, you might be ultra slim now, since you avoid rice most :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No my wife don't know making Dosa once she tried it but could not make it well. :laugh: She makes Idli of Sooji not from rice flour. :woohoo:

Yes i eat Chapatis three times a day. :)
I eat rice daily in lunch and chapatti at night.Actually we are Bangali na@@@

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I eat rice daily in lunch and chapatti at night.Actually we are Bangali na@@@

That's why I told several times before....Malayalis and Bengalis have several things in common......even Salil Chawdary and Shreya goswal :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No my wife don't know making Dosa once she tried it but could not make it well. :laugh: She makes Idli of Sooji not from rice flour. :woohoo:

Yes i eat Chapatis three times a day. :)

It may be because she choose wrong rice for making idli and dosa. :whistle: :whistle:
Use any type of unboiled rice, soak it and use it.
While grinding it, add a little well-cooked rice and methi powder.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.