Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Buying in own income gives a lot pleasure.Is it right?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Buying in own income gives a lot pleasure.Is it right?

yes ram ji,. buying things in our own will give us a pleasant feelings. It gives a different kind of happiness. :cheer: :)

Vinu
Many times! In personal as well as professional life, and yet I have no regrets because I always knew that those decisions were for the best and were warranted so in those situations. Therefore, no regrets ever! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many a times I have acted against my wishes. My wishes are unrealistic and many a times it makes people laugh.
I daily try to get my wishes.I have tried many time to go for my wishes.I haven't got success all time.But still,i thanks GOD for giving what i have.

Want to make each day Accountable

Well, These days I am doing that thing many time, in fact just today have to.. :(

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think its part and parcel of life. Life is not always we wish it should be.. You just need to enjoy sometimes going against your wishes. Its a new lesson everytime
4_12_3_2012-07-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I think its part and parcel of life. Life is not always we wish it should be.. You just need to enjoy sometimes going against your wishes. Its a new lesson everytime

True... But there should be discount in it always... :laugh: he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

True... But there should be discount in it always... :laugh: he he

Ha haa.. You can talk to chitragupt.. He is God's sales executive. :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I understood Puneet's opinon but what is the meaning of your reply AKP

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.