OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I want to know about the expansion of boddunan
What happens to mosquitoes during the day? We don't find mosquitoes during day time
I thank the boddunan team for this memorable gift.I have been a part of Boddunan for more than one year. I have joined Boddunan on 22 August 2009, and I am always very happy to...
how do you keep your sweet home clean?
Why does student hate the politics?
Hi friends, every blogger will be very happy to get good traffic for their blogs. Surely they will try various methods to find, how to exchange the links of their blogs with...
Write two movies names which has similar story.
Shoeb's controversial book banned.
Gifts may be given with or without love, for getting nothing in return or expecting many things. Do you believe gifts increase the bond???? What's your opinion?
At last i reached the 11000 points.
Why cant men and women be friends? i mean common its high time we stop portraying ourselves as the ultra modern people and behave like hypocrites. Its a very simple fact that...
'Talk to yourself atleast once in a Day. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World..
Today is First April, I will announce list soon. ha ha ha..................................................
This competitive world made man a mechanical device so marriage has become a license of sex nothing more than that. there are many couples who are getting married after few years...
The government is planning to give driving license in one day. It should be applicable in months only.
Hazard of plastic http://living.oneindia.in/health/disorders-cure/2011/food-in-plastic-packets-macular-degeneration-211111.html
The internet is buzzing with jokes on the spiraling onion prices. Some have called it the "new gold" and has an envious scope for appreciation. This Christmas season,...
Hello Friends...anyone have idea about Sharepoint 2010 Developement?And Anyone Can share Link for downloading the SharePoint 2010 Videos tutorials??
There are certain things that a 'killer' employees does before noon. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/12-things-killer-employees-do-before-noon-slideshow/
Friends, I have not been that active over the last two months but not so inactive to be not going through a good number of posts made during this period.What has struck me is...