Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never had any hero in my class. Though I had many good friends but never felt like to admire someone. But there is a person whom I admire a lot. He use to be a professor in my medical college. I still admire him. His name is Dr Santosh
I have a friend and now I don't know details about him but those days he was my good friend.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I never felt like that some people hero or heroine. I used to feel that all the students are alike.

Me too....can't point out a single or two from a group of my class mates. Some were very intelligent and some were really good hearted. Some were interested in writings and am aways attracted to singers too......So, many people in my list....but can't find a single person who has all my desired properties :P :P

Meera sandhu
Many people have different role model.As My role model is my teacher who really inspire me to do hard work.
Sunil Jasuja was my role model in school he was the topper in the school and was good in sports as well.But it was strange he did not choose to be an engineer or a doctor instead he did B.Arch from school of planning and architecture which is one of the best college in India. :)

Really he is intelligent.
If all students are able to do so, our country will rise its standard producing smart and intelligent citizens who can serve people well.

Though he was intelligent and was ggod in everything but he failed in the life he did a love marriage which just last for 2~3 years they both used to quarrel every day and recently took divorce :( .It was shocking for me that it happened to him. :(
Many people have different role model.As My role model is my teacher who really inspire me to do hard work.

Am asking about a classmate :evil:

Meera sandhu

Hahaha... :laugh: funny but true teachers are always role models of students. :laugh:

Hahaha... :laugh: funny but true teachers are always role models of students. :laugh:

Teachers are role models, sure. But are we following them? :P

Meera sandhu

This world will get better if we religiously follow them. :whistle:

This world will get better if we religiously follow them. :whistle:

Religiously???? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :pinch:
How?????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.