OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

:) Today is Lunar eclipse. Lunar eclipse and Sun eclipse are astronomical event. But in India these are associated with religious rituals. What is you views about it.
I was in the market to purchase laptop for my sis. I am confused between two. I need your help to make a decision....
Are public parks are safe? Is it safe to allow yours kids to play in the parks alone? Is it safe to leave a child alone or unattended?
Charm, health, kindness and social status are fine but do you know that there are certain personal traits that actually predispose you towards either tying the knot or to live...
Often, our decisions at last moment can give us unexpected happiness and success. Do share such experiences of your life.
This the painting done by the Indian artist Syed Haider Raza which has earned him the rare honor of producing the hightest paid $3.5 million modern Indian work.
Let's find out today what cars our favourite cricketer's drive and these cars are something they are comfortable with in their day to day life. Just follow the link below to find...
What are the ways to lose weight?
Throughout my education I have come through many teachers who find it very nice and pleasing to their inner self to harras students. Some have physical methods like beating...
http://fouzan007.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-nokia-c6-features.html
View Default Gateway In Linux http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=403 Assign Default Gateway In...
Swami vivekananda Had told that Youth can change this world. So friends we all are youth lets work hard together and make our country NO 1 country in this world. Just write...
Which parts of the Indian culture you could never understand?
in this thread i wanted to share my views about bodunnan with you all.im here from only 4days.today is my 4th day but im feeling good to join this site.its not only for earning...
how
how give our signature in boddunan forums as some of our friends have gave their blog address as their signature
Since kumaresh is absent today, am posting a question on his part! If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? :blink: :blink:
Hello, Today i come across 6 polls posted by the same author. The date showed 22-12-09 for all the polls. Is the poll limit not working? Attached the screenshot of the...
do you like playing pool or snooker? its one of my fav games
Should cameras be placed inside court rooms so that criminal trials could be seen on televisions?
nature of serials going on TV ,had made many following thoughts of that serials even though they are wrong idols. with news channel which is making fun of serious issues but...