OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you think traffic police digital camera helps controlling traffic rule breakers?
How to improve one's memory?
What Is Your Current Relationship Status?
I was not getting the correct thread to ask for Is the square root of 25 a Rational Number or such topics related to that. It's common problem all of us .Many of us don't know...
Hi, This is for Cricket lovers of Boddunan. Discuss any thing from Dravid's Exit to Dhoni's Capatancy.. From Sachin's Form to Sehwag's fitness... Following is a squad for...
All good things are comes to those who wait? Do you believe it?
is your job your dream job?
which has been your fav tv serial of all time
Are boarding schools beneficial to children?
let us all analyze,as this ? belongs to all humans before its too late
HURRAYY !!!!!! I got my first payment from Boddunan Thank you friends and thank you boddunan especially maverick for transferring it to my paypal account. :cheer: :woohoo:...
Yesterday is the gandhijayanthi who had followed gandhi principles yesterday.
that was great news that 4G is introduced. can you tell the full form of HTC
Dear Friends I do not know Why I did not get more joining on boddunan even lot of invites i send from emails and boddunan its atleast more than 6000 invites i have send?
I want to know if Document Sharing Programme is still alive. Can anybody state its procedures and steps and its point system? :) :) :)
A worried government on Monday decided to suspend onion exports till January 15 in the wake of skyrocketing prices of the commodity which is selling between Rs 60-70 a kg.
how can i become diamond member
Suppose a person used to listen always claps and praising about him / herself but suddenly if those claps and praising are replaced with bad words of scolding then how that...
I have recipe blog in blogger with PR3 and wish to increase visitors. I have posted about 250 recipes on my blog and wish to increase visitors. Currently I use facebook, twitter...
So the verdict came finally, Sanjay will have to spend 5 years in jail for possession of illicit arm...he will have to stay in jail for remaining of his 3 and half years. He has...