OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

my job life space has been a dominating by my seniors or boss pressure. every time it's become difficult to adapt. help me to cope pressure
Hai friends, I have found a program to earn with cellphone.... I have deleted the link!
Now the prices are rising for each and everthing .When you come to cars the petrol prices are increasing in this context which type of cars you will cars petrol or diesel
MAverick I have experienced that twitter is a best place to do promotional activity. So I request you please open an account at twitter . And we can follow that account and you...
Is MCA the only option after BCA? Please let me know
Samsung Electronics said that it would launch a redesigned version of its 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab model in Germany as early as this week to avoid a sales ban on the tablet.
I notice some improvement in the standard of topics raised and discussed by members in the forum.For example when the recent controversy flared up involving two prominent publlic...
Sujith Kumar turned out to be the fastest sprinter of the ongoing state athletics meet on Sunday, Dec 19. On the same day his father and trainer former Asian Games silver...
Every one will have temporary aims also. Let us share our today s aims
Consider my 2 Thread 1. i suggest "FORUM HITS " award for MAX. HITS as boddunan Will compete FACEBOOK Posted 2 Months, 1 Week ago by sumit Category: Suggestion...
Hai All, Why am I not able to download any of the documents from the documents section??? Please do reply....
has women of india got independence or not ?
You can share your work by clicking tweet button/sharing on Facebook/stumbling on stumbleupon or any other sharing/bookmarking sites you may have for the purpose. I am on many of...
Getting refund from income tax is a big problem. The best way is to eliminate the need for refund. This is possible only by ensuring that tax is not deducted at source. Here are...
B) B) B) Happy Janmasthami to all! I am sure some of you might be fasting today and while the others, let us know what is special for...
Of all the quotable quotes of Albert Einstein I find this one very interesting and thought-provoking! Put on your thinking cap and go ahead expressing your views!
Do you know of any words that sound similar in Hindi and English but mean different..for example Foreign in English means Abroad, whereas, Phoren in Hindi means as quickly as...
Gautam Gambhir has been named captain of the Indian Twenty20 and ODI team that will be touring the West Indies next month while Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar and Zaheer...
Is there anyone who know PHP
Hi All I couple of my articles have bee approved but still havenot gone live on the site. Also the cash reward is not showing. Can you tell me what is the reason for this delay.