OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Now a days everyone are in hurry in their works. So for working fast we need tips. So let us share any tips for any work, that may be cooking,health,studying, interview and etc.
What is status of our country? Is it devloped, devloping, Rich, poor? People are there in our country gifting Private flights and in same country people are there not getting...
Which of the following is highest military honor in India ? 1.Param Vir Chakra 2.Vir Chakra 3.Maha Vir Chakra 4.Bharat Ratna
Have you ever being in the number one in the leader board of boddunan ? I tried many times but failed
Friends, Now the wait is over as I have received the Boddunan T-Shirt a little while back.I extend my thanks to all the members of Boddunan Team.Thanks to Meean once...
What is the most important lesson a person should learn in life ?
Please suggest me some good new Hindi or English songs. Please don't suggest the movie names. Instead individual song names would be great. Thanks in advance.
Sardar tells a girl "Come 2 my house at nite, nobody will be there............. Girl goes at night & really nobody was there,even Sardar.
The Delhi Commonwealth Games, which has been facing flak over the slow progress of preparations, has been given a 'lift' from Maruti Suzuki. The country's leading car maker on...
In chaina , to control traffic, they stopped punishing or asking fine. They just making people aware of traffic rules by giving roses with lady police. So that atleast the...
we have seen in recent times that share value is going down than earlier y is it like that?
On this day, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru made supreme sacrifice. The three revolutionaries were hanged by the British imperialists on this day. Let us play homage to memory...
Do you think hard work will always get success at end and that there is no 'luck' or unknown 'X' factor?? I personally believe, even if we work a lot, there is something beyond...
Now All India Institute of Medical Science can be called as American Indian Institute of Medical Science. A study found that over 53% of students who pass out as doctors from...
will U vote RAJ Thackery 2 stop MUMBAI flooding panicking, unstabalised population
Gurgaon, Dec 30: Yes, the man who siphoned off a whopping Rs 400 crore from various accounts in Citibank's Gurgaon branch has been arrested. The Gurgaon police has claimed that...
High Court Calcutta scrapped Singur land act that provided for return of land to farmers....
Why UP not able to build himself as Industrial Area like Gujarat,Maharashtra etc
I am from Delhi but was settled in Kerala since the last few years. When I shifted back to Delhi this month I was amazed at how much severe the winter has become. The temperature...
Hitachi is introducing a car linked with satellite as it takes us with so much safety as it is a robotic car. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10491]}