Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times decision must be taken at the last moment we cannot say when it will be happened.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some decisions are to be taken spontaneously....for examples.....computer games and batting in a cricket match :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Some decisions are to be taken spontaneously....for examples.....computer games and batting in a cricket match :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes that decisions have to be taken in quick time but we can't say that we have to take decision at last minute as there is a time of seconds only so these don't come in that category. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It may be first or last, but the decision which we take, we should take by lot of thinking about its ups and down then only decision can make our task perfect and successful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You never got any Success if you decide at last moment always make a blue print of all your work and work according to that...
It may be first or last, but the decision which we take, we should take by lot of thinking about its ups and down then only decision can make our task perfect and successful

Of course time is crucial as we should have the sufficient time to think before taking decisions but when we take decision at last moment we get less time to think so there are chances that we may take bad decision so we should not take decisions at last moment. :)
I too had a good experience of last moment decision. Though it was not my decision alone but that of me and my father-in-law. After my marriage we were in search of 2 BHK flat on rent. The house in which we were then living was of 3 rooms and was smaller for us. so we finalised a flat of 4 rooms but the only problem was that the bulding was having water problem during summer but everything else was good. My husband and mother-in-law were not interested due to water problem. But finally at the last moment my father-in-law decided to shift there and now the situation is completely opposite, the building has water for 24 hrs since they took some major steps before summer and the home in which we were staying earlier is having acute water shortage.
I too had a good experience of last moment decision. Though it was not my decision alone but that of me and my father-in-law. After my marriage we were in search of 2 BHK flat on rent. The house in which we were then living was of 3 rooms and was smaller for us. so we finalised a flat of 4 rooms but the only problem was that the bulding was having water problem during summer but everything else was good. My husband and mother-in-law were not interested due to water problem. But finally at the last moment my father-in-law decided to shift there and now the situation is completely opposite, the building has water for 24 hrs since they took some major steps before summer and the home in which we were staying earlier is having acute water shortage.

Thank you for quoting a nice decision :P

Actually, when such decisions taken, if everything is OK, he will get lot of appreciation. If decision proved wrong, he will have to face lot of bad comments. That's the advantage and disadvantage of decisions taken at last moment

Meera sandhu

Yes that decisions have to be taken in quick time but we can't say that we have to take decision at last minute as there is a time of seconds only so these don't come in that category. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But what about games which are played on a timer?

Meera sandhu
I never leave any thing for last minute, I take decisions when they are suited most.

Yes you are right a person must not leave any decision at last because even one decision can change your life.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.