OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hey guys, We know the Karma system on forums where you give thumbs up if someone helped you or doing good job here. Just wanted to know who is most popular over here....
Friends We must be very proud of the Indian connection behind Large Hadron Collider experiment which was undertaken and successfully conducted to prove the existence Higgs...
if housing finance scam,2g scam can't retard the market, i think that market is really good in near future.If someone invests abit sensibly he/she is sure to get good rewards in...
PRIYANKA AND SHAHID IN KUNAL KOHLI'S NEXT! Kohli has been teasing fans on Twitter for the last month on who it might be and finally today he tweeted, "Priyanka Chopra...
Earlier I was living in Kodungallur. It's a small town. Cheraman Mosque......India's first mosque...it's in Kodungalloor. Do you have any such stories to tell about your...
People throw stones at those trees only, bearing fruits. Is it right? What do you think? :cheer: :cheer:
Life is a gift {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10256]}
It is specified in the rules for the contest that "A user cannot get this award more than once in TWO successive weeks even if he become top points earner. The next highest...
Whenever someone have something in hand, they will not realize the value of it until it is lost. What is your opinion about this?
An innocent Indian citizen Sarabjit singh is in Pak jail for no fault of his own and sentenced to death on mistaken identity. He has been injured by inmates and gone in comma....
Danish firm to set up cement equipment plant in Haryana http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106226
Some people do believe, wearing a particular colour code at an occasion can bring success. Is it true? Can colours influence our future and fortune? Also, let me know about...
Few weeks back, i was experiencing severe problem of loading boddunan pages in google chrome. I had also told about it here in the forums but no one was able to find the reason...
It is always a situation of dilemma whether we should book the ticket through the site ourselves or should we get it done through the travel agent. Sometimes they have better...
How alexa rank calculated for website or blogs?
Vijay in Joy Alukkas Ad - Watch the Video http://is.gd/ejhNO
700 kids born w/ genetic disabilities due to cousin marriageThe problem is worst among children born in Britain's Pakistani community, where more than half of marriages are...
Who is your favorite Tennis Star?
Dear members till today also we kill girl child because they will be burden in future. I know here all members are Educated so they will argue that against of girl child...
which one is your favorite software?