OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Is Art stream still have any scope for good job against science and commerce?
Let us share how was our day? My day is fully hectic with cooking and boddunan. How is your day friends?
How many other languages you can communicate apart from English?
Do you think pendrive outdriven the cds?
Do you think 108 Emergency Services are helping people a lot?
Which is more user friendly and better social networking site- facebook or orkut or twitter.
Do you believe in unity is strength ?
It is really a great idea to know about proverbs of all regional languages, including Hindi. Let us make it a learning tool and share some new ideas. Let me start with 3 such...
hey guyz do u think India will win this match or wht?????
Do you talk to your mirror, or your selves Some people have the habit of talking to ourselves ?
IS boddunan going to start any provision regarding revenue share for infolinks or kontera till adsense revenue share get approved?
Hi friends, I just want to share an idea and hope you can also share your view,so that the increase in page view can be increased.... It is just an idea and I am not sure will it...
what is worst pick up line you have ever heard?
Carrier pigeons have won the race against rural broadband in Britain. They delivered pen drives more quickly than a computer, using rural broadband, was able to send a...
When is the member of the week for last week going to be announced? As I am not able to see the credit in my earnings.
A new poll in UK shows that women are more likely to cheat on their partners than...
Dear members 29th April is the Birth day of Boddunan , so all member suggest one gift which we can give to Boddunan
Hello Everybody! I am very delighted to post this to announce that I have recived my first cheque of Rs 1974 of a gross amount of 2024! I am very happy as it is my first...
Tata Launched New Safari DICOR 2.2 LX 4x2 in very low price
Hi friends, I recently found that "Google Trends" provides us the most searched keywords and they also update often. I guess you can use these keywords to write the...