OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi, One of my articles is rejected. Editor comment on the Dashboard mentions - 'Other comments mentioned in user notes - please mention the source of images'. My question is:...
Mother Nature has been patient and forgiving for too long and now she can't take any more!! That's is precisely her stern message. The unimaginable scale of destruction and death...
Today is Mother’s day. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11056]} A line drawing by Rambabu
There is no expiry date on dreams. Happiness does not know your age and the universe does not care about circumstances. Determination and resilience will beget results, as long...
China is giving a lead in many fields. The latest is about tackling diseases. We have also a large population like china and need tackle health problems of our large population...
There is an increasing need to regulate the activities of realtors,builders in India. They hoodwink buyers in all kinds of shady practices in the form of using sub-standdard...
Hello Friends, i also got my T-Shirt Today.. Today more than half day i used that T-shirt. It was looking very good on me.. I will upload m,my pic as soon as possible...
How to stop damaging public property?
The Indian rupee symbol is used in the KBC-4 LOGO The idea of taking this symbol is of Big B Here is the logo
What do you mean by Amarachism?
JAIPUR: A 20-year-old student of a city college, who wanted to study humanities but was forced to pursue science stream by family members, committed suicide by jumping in front...
What do you think is the most popular type of wedding reception these days?
Hello Friends, How did the name Boddunan emerge? What is the meaning of Boddunan? - Harish Jharia
I did not find business & finance forum is it removed or what?
What should we do if our best friend was doing drugs behind our back?
Hello, I just found an article today written in hindi.What are the languages supported? How to choose language from the boddunan editor?
My blood pressure varies a lot. Some doctors wrap the blood pressure cuff firmly around my arm, and others do it loosely. Does it make any difference?
Hi, Of course it will be stupidity to ask any Indian If he is proud of INDIA.. :dry: AND hence, I would be not asking you this... What I want you to share is.. WHY ARE YOU...
Hello all, This is my schedule for the days- Oct 2-Observe non-violence,no screaming at anyone,observing peace through peaceful talks :) Oct 3-Spreading awareness about...
I read this news in Times of India yesterday? We all aware that divorces are increased in India than earlier days. What do you think on those who divorced and remarrying the...