OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Sony shares up on rumours of buyout talks with Apple..... :laugh:
gdbbbbbbbbb
Not only pleasures but also shocks accompany marriage. see the link: http://in.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11/05/6-shocking-secrets-of-the-1st-year-of-marriage/
One of my friends told me some days before, he has never been in any relationship till now and hence he thinks, it's the worst drawback of his life!!! He asks me, why I was not...
China has recently commented that it doesn't want to be the biggest military power and rule the world, instead it wants to efficiently feed her people and improve their economic...
Dell, with a market share of 15%, is the top PC maker in India. Dell wrested the pole position from HP three quarters back, but may lose the slot to Lenovo in the next quarter.
Mother nature is always dropping broad hints at us that she is not comfortable with our ways.In fact she has made known her anger in more than one form.If it is drought in Asia...
Online job application is easiest way to seek job. Here are some guidelines for such applications. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/9-best-tips-submitting-online-134126085.html
A soldier's wife, whoes husband died in Indo-Pak war 1971, was compensated by giving her 5 acres of land. Now the land has been proved to be disputed. Can government do such a...
I like the sentence 'Fishing in troubled waters'. Winning in favourable situation is not a big task. I like to involve myself in any activity when there is a tough competition....
They say women should stay inside after 6 PM Why not they make rules strict so that women can go out freely and goons should stay inside -fearing for the risk on their...
Google chairmen Eric smith announced that they are planning to release a smart phone for rs 2700 rs.
Our lion-hearted Jawans have been doing it once again for the nation. They have been braving it out against all odds in carrying out rescue and relief operations in the...
Suppose as predicted, the world will end in 2012, December. You are along with your spouse/fiancee holding his/her hands hearing this sad news. Suppose god appears before you and...
Free fall in rupee making scary headlines in print as well as electronic media, engaging our attention, triggering unseemly blame games and all that. Why as Indians, should be...
The colors on the screen of my laptop get distorted of late.This happens when there are very bright or dark colors like blue, brown or red. My laptop is 4 years old and there is...
The mobile phone may be a blessing for millions of people worldwide, but it has also become a deadly bane for bees http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=108731
There is a report that Indians are frustrated with corruption. This report funny. People criticize corruption only as a routine but indulge in this very gleefully as...
:angry: I have one staff in my branch who is really stubborn and is never ready to accomplish any task assigned to him.If everyone doesn't contribute, others get demotivated who...