OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Are you failure in love?
Future Of PHP -PHP6 - full detail @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=295
Hai Friends, Today is World's Oral Health Day... The American Dental Assocation (ADA) and the FDI World Dental Federation want to use the day to “boost awareness of oral...
Hi freinds, this thread is for entertainment and you can discuss about your favorite Rajinikanth movie. I guess most of you would have watched Rajini movies. He is not only a...
what is the best way according to you of breaking the ice when meeting a complete stanger.
Dell India, one of the largest selling laptop brand in India, added two models of M501R two its famous entertainment laptop brand, Dell Inspiron. The two new models in Dell...
Best answerer of week has not been announced for last week . when it is going to be announced.
:angry: I hope if the site is able to well connect with its members through email and notify them of any developments in the website it would be better. No emails are sent to...
may be the way mom solves the problem more understandingly
This is quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson.How many of you do agree with this statement? Good Night!
Google is unveiling its much-anticipated digital music store as it opens a new front in its battle with Apple to provide services over mobile devices.
Vijay Mallya talks of shutting down Kingfisher Airlines and tried to put up a brave front as the airline suffered a bigger second-quarter loss....
Hi All, I, on behalf of boddunan admin team, moderators, editors and support group, wishing you advanced wishes on new year. We thank you for helping boddunan to record a...
Our body has immunity against diseases. But there is no such immunity against H.I.V. This is related to deadly disease AIDS which by very definition is Immune deficiency....
Last week we took a BSNL connection. Though its purpose was solely for net I feel nice whenever phone rings....a nostalgic feeling. It may be because I am hearing its ring after...
Here is link that enumerates some ethical destinations. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/the-world-s-most-ethical-destinations-slideshow/
Many people use this when they refer to children, that so and so is a chip of the old block. I sometimes wonder whether it is with regard to looks,behavior or total...
if you were to make a site...what would it be on?
Hi All, Boddunan wishes you Happy Holidays. Enjoy your holidays with your near and dear.
Article on Sachin Tendulkar - The Master Blaster. Includes Quotes, his god like status in India and how is a source of inspiration for fans all over the country.. Sachin...