Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to that chinmoyee sir is not going to tell the name of his childhood friend so i want to say that you keep on asking until he not tell the name of his friend.......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have lost my hope yaar :huh:

Meera sandhu
Don't loose hope is the moral of the story.So keep on trying..........
I got my love this is my best thing but at the same time i lost my parent home this is a worst thing that happen to me......... :( :( :( :( :( :(
I got my love this is my best thing but at the same time i lost my parent home this is a worst thing that happen to me......... :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh! no this is a bad news.Did you marry without the consent of parents?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes my marriage is a love marriage.at the time when i join this site.But now all tension are clear.and we both live with my parent........
Yes my marriage is a love marriage.at the time when i join this site.But now all tension are clear.and we both live with my parent........

Now we should call you Alam or Chandan?
Now already a Chandan here :P

Meera sandhu
As you Like you called me.I have Never problem regarding My name.what Is kept in name.
As you Like you called me.I have Never problem regarding My name.what Is kept in name.

I would like to call you Alam...it's a rare name

Meera sandhu
Ok as you like But my name is change to chandan.But if you like then you are free.......
I will call you also as Alam.Alam means SIGN or World.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.