Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya can you please let us know what is that worst give you have received.

On my birthday i never received any bad gifts but i received a send of gift which i didn't like at all.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Chinmayjee
Am asking for the last time. Will you answer or not?
Tell us something about that childhood friend :)

Hope it's truly the last time!!
Means to say you are not interested to discuss about your childhood friend.............
Means to say you are not interested to discuss about your childhood friend.............

Not the right place to discuss it!!
Ya its your matter and we are no one to force you...............
@Chinmayjee
Am asking for the last time. Will you answer or not?
Tell us something about that childhood friend :)

Hope it's truly the last time!!

Definitely not! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I will disturb you as long as you remain silent :angry:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya can you please let us know what is that worst give you have received.

On my birthday i never received any bad gifts but i received a send of gift which i didn't like at all.

Can't tell you. It hurts more if some really lovable person gives hurting gifts intentionally. Yet, I forgot it very soon. May be a part of my character :blink:

Meera sandhu
I don't think they broke their silent....So its better for you to ask at regular interval....................
I don't think they broke their silent....So its better for you to ask at regular interval....................

Can't understand?
Chandan, if you want to reply to a particular post, use 'quote' button instead of 'reply'

Meera sandhu
I want to that chinmoyee sir is not going to tell the name of his childhood friend so i want to say that you keep on asking until he not tell the name of his friend.......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.