Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its very nice, car looks stylish and i love white colour.

Vinu
The look of the car is nice,vikas can you tell me , is this a Indian company car or foreign country car

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The look of the car is nice,vikas can you tell me , is this a Indian company car or foreign country car

Hi sarala
No its not from the Indian Company and Its Nissan car and Nissan is a Japan based company.

One more update I am to share it with you all people that Ford is coming with its new and sizzling mini SUV and the interesting point is this that it will be the cheapest SUV!!!

Ford Ecosport, the mini-SUV will step in India and find a place in the crossover SUV segment which is slowly and steadily gaining popularity. Their compact size fits well on congested Indian roads and adds practicality to the car.
Ford Ecosport will come with a new 1.0 litre ecoboost petrol engine. This particular engine is a down-sized direct-injected, turbocharged petrol engine that provides the same output as churned by a 1.6-liter engine. The USP about this engine will be its small size which will make for excellent fuel economy. Now, one can expect that a mileage of not less than 20 kmpl will be delivered by this frugal 1-liter engine.

Ford Ecosport easy on pocket, this new car in India will land between the price range of Rs. 8 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh and is surely amongst the most awaited car to be launched in 2012.
Vikas, thanks for the updates. its good that ford is releasing the car with cheap rate. Nice..,

Vinu
Car looks stylish and good but cost is also good.
Nice information shared about this car.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice cars when they are planning to launch this cars in india.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Vikas, thanks for the updates. its good that ford is releasing the car with cheap rate. Nice..,

Hi vinodh
You are welcome and one more interesting news I want to share with you that Hyundai will be launching its fabulous spot looking car called Hyundai Veloster.

Hyundai Veloster could make its show debut in India in Auto Expo in 2012. The two door coupe will be unveiled in its new avatar called 2012 Hyundai Veloster. Veloster, the compact sports car which began sales in global markets since March 2011, was unveiled on January 10, 2011. Hyundai India is on cloud nine after the launch of Hyundai EON in India.

The company is betting big in India as it is up for launching 6 new cars by 2014. Veloster coupe will be the next card by Hyundai. By bringing the 2012 Hyundai Veloster, the South Korean firm can explore a niche market of coupe cars in India. The Veloster coupe is unique in its style. For the first time in India, a car will be introduced with one door on driver side and 2 doors on passenger side.

Now, this is surprising and may be this becomes the USP of the car and compel other car makers to follow Hyundai’s footsteps. Well, everything will be clear once the car is out in open.
Vikas, :woohoo: this is very interesting news. that a car has only one door for driver and 2 for passengers. Can you post the image of that car. this will help to know more about the car.

Vinu
yes vikas you have share a strange thing that car has only 3 doors. I found you posting only one forum that is about cars, vikas you post more forums by posting any forum for discussion and you can answer the forums which are in the forum section

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vikas, :woohoo: this is very interesting news. that a car has only one door for driver and 2 for passengers. Can you post the image of that car. this will help to know more about the car.

Hi vinodh
You are mistaken here Hyundai Veloster is three door car but its not like that one door for driver and 2 for passengers its like two door in the front side and one is rear side door.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.