OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Linux Bible 2010 Edition Book size : 10 MB for free download @ http://goo.gl/fb/vlEpt
Hi friends hetre we will the results of the IPL 3 Auction which was concluded recently on 19th January, 2010. IPL 3 Auction: Preview - Before auction 1) 67 players were in...
How do I make a picture as a background on my web pages?
A camel going through eye of needle is unbelievable. But Christ said that it is easier than a rich man entering heaven. What does this mean?
Hai friends, how much you're expecting revenue share for this month september?
Now boddunan is giving adsense share. But i want to know that is boddunan become a site like indiastudychannel or any other like that which shares revenue directly. I think there...
I am planning to buy a laptop. Can anyone help me which is best brand and which processor is best to buy. Im confused. :s Friends pls help me out. :)
In UP, Cm allows and gave permission to open 8 salughtehouse. With the U. P. Government is giving licenses to new abattoirs in the state, there’s simply no way that we can...
Hi all, Just check out the following link they are amazing: 15 Most Promising Products of 2010
Just found a very good listing on Tourist Destinations section and :) coincidentally it is the first...
Are you happy that time is going forward? We are living 1 more day. Yet we are losing it from our life. We are becoming 1 day older. :dry: What do you feel? Try to give good...
Catch the Live Updates of IPL 4 auction Results here, http://globalcricketing.blogspot.com/2011/01/ipl-4-players-auction-live-results-ipl.html
Friends current affairs in UP is related with the FDI in retail sectors. Do you think FDI is good for farmers or it is just an anti-farmer activites? Here is the link...
hey guys...i am new here, can any1 help me?? i am here to write articles...but from where will i get to know on which topic i have to write?
Let me start first. Sagay means help. mary is the name of jesus mother.
Doodling is scribbling away absentmindedly on a piece of paper, a pad or even on a wall. Psychologists say often these Doodles can carry a great deal of meaning. But as an artist...
Four out of ten women have an “uneasy” relationship with their mother-in-law, a survey has revealed. Here are Mother-in-laws’ worst...
If you stuck any where just call to this no. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9548]}
Never get jealous {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10140]}
Hi all my friends here, Happy Padwa to all of you. It is the beginning of the New Year according to the Marathi calendar.