Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had an idea if government follow it will be more safe for our women.
Government must provide service like 108 so when ever our girls stuck in some place when they call to us we can send taxi to them with lady polices so our women will be safe.

That sounds a good idea. But the problem is no one hears such calls and the problem remains unsolved.

But the facility is already there one can dial 100 and can have police men there at the spot but the thing is police is so lazy and reach to the place when everything happen. :evil:
I had an idea if government follow it will be more safe for our women.
Government must provide service like 108 so when ever our girls stuck in some place when they call to us we can send taxi to them with lady polices so our women will be safe.

That sounds a good idea. But the problem is no one hears such calls and the problem remains unsolved.

But the facility is already there one can dial 100 and can have police men there at the spot but the thing is police is so lazy and reach to the place when everything happen. :evil:

In my city I have found the police very effective and helpful ! Once we had some prowlers in our garden at night ( 2 am) and I called the help number and the police van was there within 6 or 7 minutes and did a thorough check and told me that they would be around the area and not to worry....The next morning I was again called by them and said that two police were searching the entire area on foot going from compound to compound and found traces that some people were indeed looking around of any opportunity for stealing... After that they came home and asked me to write a petetion and get it signed by a few neighbors so that they would have a beat police on motor bykes who would patrol once every hour, which I did....We have never had any thefts in our area so far !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's really great and wise step.. But what about towns and small cities, is this service available for them too?!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's really great and wise step.. But what about towns and small cities, is this service available for them too?!

At our place we have police station and patrolling is also done occasionally. But still the burglars do they duty successful. The reason is very clear.. we have a small slum colony here where all varieties of people found including thieves. Police know each and every face very well and when any report of theft is given by local residents they only search in that area. However, the exact culprit will not be found ultimately. The local residents believe that police even combine with these suspects for money. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.