The topic is locked.
I am planning to buy a laptop. Can anyone help me which is best brand and which processor is best to buy.
Im confused. :s

Friends pls help me out. :)

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Dell has good Laptops and also good customer service. I dont know much about the processors but my experience with Dell is really good..
Well to answer your question, the best would be to go for Sony or DELL.
As you have not mentioned your bufget, it is hard to say. But keeping in mind, that you said the 'best', i would suggest you to go for DELL and i7 2nd generation for the processor.
I am planning to buy a laptop. Can anyone help me which is best brand and which processor is best to buy.

Depends on your budget, but if you are not planning for high-end jobs I can suggest you to go for Samsung notebook 10.5" screen that has every facility with a power back up of about 10 hours. This would cost you about 14k with latest technology. This has no DVD writer.
In case you are looking for a bigger screen go for Lenovo with a backup of 4-5 hours, all other brands give you backup of at the most of 1.5 hours. This one starts from 18k depending upon your requirements.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well to answer your question, the best would be to go for Sony or DELL.
As you have not mentioned your bufget, it is hard to say. But keeping in mind, that you said the 'best', i would suggest you to go for DELL and i7 2nd generation for the processor.

Hi pratik bhuyan, welcome to boddunan and thanks for your suggestion. As my budget is around 25-30k. I am not looking for higher end laptop. I am looking for a medium range laptop. :)

Vinu

Depends on your budget, but if you are not planning for high-end jobs I can suggest you to go for Samsung notebook 10.5" screen that has every facility with a power back up of about 10 hours. This would cost you about 14k with latest technology. This has no DVD writer.
In case you are looking for a bigger screen go for Lenovo with a backup of 4-5 hours, all other brands give you backup of at the most of 1.5 hours. This one starts from 18k depending upon your requirements.

thanks sunny, actually my budget is around 25-30k and im looking a laptop with min. Specification like i3 or i5 processor, 4gb ram, 500gb hard disk, 15.6 inch screen, atleast 1 gb hard disk, and all basic needs. If you know any good brand laptops as per my requirement PLS provide me the model no. :)

Vinu
Hello sir if your budget is between 25 to 30k then my suggestion is to buy hp laptop.In hp you easily find laptop of your price and with better configuration.............
Hello sir if your budget is between 25 to 30k then my suggestion is to buy hp laptop.In hp you easily find laptop of your price and with better configuration.............

Thanks for your suggestion. Can you advice me any model no. Which fit's for my required configuration. If you know.

Vinu
Friends pls help me out. :)[/quote]

In case you are looking for a bigger screen go for Lenovo with a backup of 4-5 hours, all other brands give you backup of at the most of 1.5 hours. This one starts from 18k depending upon your requirements.[/quote]

thanks sunny, actually my budget is around 25-30k and im looking a laptop with min. Specification like i3 or i5 processor, 4gb ram, 500gb hard disk, 15.6 inch screen, atleast 1 gb hard disk, and all basic needs. If you know any good brand laptops as per my requirement PLS provide me the model no. :)[/quote]

As suggested you earlier also Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-318111) should be one of the great choices for you cost around 32k this is with- Intel 2nd Generation Core i5- 4 GB DDR3 RAM -15.6 Inch Screen-Free DOS I think the backup of this one beats them all. Try this one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: vinodh
[quote]Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-318111) should be one of the great choices for you cost around 32k this is with- Intel 2nd Generation Core i5- 4 GB DDR3 RAM -15.6 Inch Screen-Free DOS I think the backup of this one beats them all. [/quote]
One of my friend purchased it and really this is good with enough memory.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In case you are looking for a bigger screen go for Lenovo with a backup of 4-5 hours, all other brands give you backup of at the most of 1.5 hours. This one starts from 18k depending upon your requirements.[/quote]

thanks sunny, actually my budget is around 25-30k and im looking a laptop with min. Specification like i3 or i5 processor, 4gb ram, 500gb hard disk, 15.6 inch screen, atleast 1 gb hard disk, and all basic needs. If you know any good brand laptops as per my requirement PLS provide me the model no. :)[/quote]

As suggested you earlier also Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-318111) should be one of the great choices for you cost around 32k this is with- Intel 2nd Generation Core i5- 4 GB DDR3 RAM -15.6 Inch Screen-Free DOS I think the backup of this one beats them all. Try this one.[/quote]

Is this model comes with any graphics card. ?

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.