OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The world according to americans. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4076]}
This is usefull to many to save their lives. please forward to all in this world. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4099]}
Hello Friends, MBA and CA 1. Which of these degree fetches job easily with good package? 2. Which of these has got more job security in the long run in this changing...
Is it necessary that there has to be a certain age difference to make a marriage or relationship successful ? especially where girls age is concerned .. I came across an incident...
Yesterday, I was at Capital city when news spread that no.1 bakery of Thiruvananthapuram city is sealed for selling fungus affected food materials. Actually, for the past 1 week,...
I am currently working with some PTC sites. They are all paying and are legit so I don't mind being active there. But I have noticed that it takes a lot of time and I can't...
:( CM of Rajasthan is now on visit of my city. Rs.5.5 lacs spend for renovation of rooms where he will spend one night. What a expensive guest.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10747]} Dinesh Reddy, the industrialist was annoyed to see a fisherman sitting idly, a bidi between his teeth and a fishing rod by his side. “Why...
Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee today said the Direct Taxes Code (DTC), which will replace the Income Tax Act, is proposed to be implemented from April 1,...
Its quite amazing to think that even Scientists doesn't have the complete answer for radiation...
These women at present are the most powerful professional women of our country and though they come from different walks of life they have made their way to the top through their...
When the spiralling prices of foodgrains and all other essential commodities are making the life of an average Indian miserable the government has proposed a fresh hike in the...
What's the opposite of opposite?
Summer has started and what do you prefer to have? Plain curd? set curd? youghurt? lassi? buttermilk? Give your opinions! (NOTE: I am asking only curd related, please...
MS Dhoni has been dismissed of no balls twice in two tests now. What do you think is the reason behind it?
Click here to view the job news
What do you think about the missed century of sehwag in the SL vs IND 3rd ODI and the apologies given by SLC and Randiv?
Is there any adsense revenue sharing for the articles I post, or just I will get the cash credits.
Is GOD an invention or discovery? post your answers please, I know this is the wrong place to ask such question. But this is a doubt, or like a survey. So guys and girls...
Share your wishes to all Indians! :woohoo: :woohoo: