Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like my mother in law she is like my mother may be all men like their mother in law problem is with ladies who never can have good relations with their mother in law as they have to stay in the same house. :)

That's a good observation. Most of the rifts are betewwn Daughter -in- law and the Mother- in - law.

If the relationship between Mother-in-Law and Daughter-in-Law is smooth, Then the entire family will be happy. You feel like heaven being at home.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I am not yet married. But I feel I will win her heart by being familiar to her. I have alot of confidence. But if she force for getting more money from my parents means then it may be difficult for me, except money i can manage remaining things easily.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am not yet married. But I feel I will win her heart by being familiar to her. I have alot of confidence. But if she force for getting more money from my parents means then it may be difficult for me, except money i can manage remaining things easily.

don't worry
Boddunan will give you a huge amount as marriage gift ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya madam ji, now a days, mother in laws are so hungry of money that they demand in lakhs and crores. They count all the expenditure they have invested on their boy. But this is really bad on their part. some thousands if she demand, i can manage through boddunan. :)

Sandhya madam ji, now a days, mother in laws are so hungry of money that they demand in lakhs and crores. They count all the expenditure they have invested on their boy. But this is really bad on their part. some thousands if she demand, i can manage through boddunan. :)

if so, parents of ladies can also demand the same. they have also invested a lot of money for their girls, from birth till marriage :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
What you said is right sandhya, But the case is, boy's parents feel that, their boy will look after the girl with his money after the marriage. So they demand

if so, parents of ladies can also demand the same. they have also invested a lot of money for their girls, from birth till marriage :woohoo: :woohoo:

As far as dowry is concerned, this may be treated as a payment for the maintenance and care of the daughter. Mostly, this is husband's job to maintain his wife and children. But now women are also employed and support families. So, the dowry is reduced for working girls. It is also likely that when the girls earn more and the husband is dependent, dowry may be paid by boy's father.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As far as dowry is concerned, this may be treated as a payment for the maintenance and care of the daughter. Mostly, this is husband's job to maintain his wife and children. But now women are also employed and support families. So, the dowry is reduced for working girls. It is also likely that when the girls earn more and the husband is dependent, dowry may be paid by boy's father.

let us hope so in the distant future. Girls are now well-educated :)

Meera sandhu

With due respect sir, my daughter purchased two cars this year and gifted to her mother and father-in-law., she is their only daughter-in-law and as much loved as her three sisters -in-law. Girls' situation is changing fast and the way they are in front of every filed the day is not far when boys shall be paying dowry/ or whatever you call it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually, among tribal people, men pay dowry to girl's father....
yes, we normal people are real beasts!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.