OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am sure there would be a strong reason for Boddunan to make a rule "Copy-Paste from MS Word strictly prohibited". But I am not aware of the actual reason. Was...
I have been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a kid. I enjoy reading about ghosts, UFOs, aliens, cryptids, future predictions etc. Let us share our paranormal...
Here is a collection of chilling photos of Terrorism of Iraqi...
Please anybody help me please create an adsense account for me i cant do it because all the accounts which i made is disabling by google. i think an account has already...
What is commitment? Suppose you are committed to do a task as you have promised. Will you complete it at any circumstance even if conditions are changed, to keep you promise?
Just Define your Life partner in one word...
Hi everyone ! :) The latest movie released last week was I Hate Luv Story's starring Imran Khan & Sonam Kapoor. i saw the movie & found it not much good &...
Who's Autograph would you like to get? and why?
I mean we accumulate points for participating in forums, we are also getting bonus for reaching certain posts. What are the other features which bring points. Seniors invited to...
There's more fun in watching a match Live, than its highlights. Do you agree?
What are the steps to be taken to control child labour?
Who is your best friend at Boddunan??? Isn't it a simple question?????? :)
The so many raids in connection with so called Flesh trades with no consequence indicate the futility of law on prostitution. On Agra Mathura High Way, the police from time to...
POETRY is a part of literature which express the ideas, thoughts and values of life in a symbolic and ironic way. POETRY is a lyric form and full of personified ideas. POETRY is...
The 53 year old Mark Hurd under whose leadership HP has become one of the world's best PC maker is likely to join Oracle.But yet Oracle's board still needs to approve it.
Hello Friends, I thought of starting a thread with one question daily for mathematical puzzles/problems.How many of you are interested to spend some time and solve it?
Which is the most beautiful eye colour do you think ? I think its brown
What you will ask Santa for Christmas Gift. I Will ask Him to get me Beagle Dog.
Why my last Sunday points not considered in member of the week award? If my Sunday points are considered I will be in top five.
New Delhi, Oct 9: Naming Indian crowd "monkey," South African swimmer, Roland Schoeman on Oct 8 criticised the Commonwealth Games 2010 as a...