The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i have a good suggestion For you.As you buy a HP 630 model whose processor is i5 hard disk is 500GB and Ram is 2GB and Graphics card of 512MB and VGA camera...............
Yes i have a good suggestion For you.As you buy a HP 630 model whose processor is i5 hard disk is 500GB and Ram is 2GB and Graphics card of 512MB and VGA camera...............

thanks, and What is the approx. Cost of this model. :)

Vinu

I would never suggest this brand for very poor service backup and very low quality of battery. same goes for another brand which I do not want to write publicly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

About 6 month ago the cost is 30000 thousand.Now today they are available for 29000.You must prefer that...........
Oh no all model of this brand is not bad as i personly use this model and backup is about 4-5 hour...........When you play a graphic card game on it............

I would never suggest this brand for very poor service backup and very low quality of battery. same goes for another brand which I do not want to write publicly.

Sunil, i got a news about lenova as the service is very poor and the battery life is poor. is it True???
And also can you pls advise about Aser brand. :huh:

Vinu
I would never suggest this brand for very poor service backup and very low quality of battery. same goes for another brand which I do not want to write publicly.[/quote]

Sunil, i got a news about lenova as the service is very poor and the battery life is poor. is it True???
And also can you pls advise about Aser brand. :huh:[/quote]

Service of most laptops depends on area you live in, if you have a dealer of a particular brand in your area with service center in easy reach then there should be no problem. I had lenovo as my first laptop and I never faced any problem for three years during that I owned it. Later I changed to HCL, HP etc but I liked Lenovo better. I have an Acer my household but we have not faced any problem with that also. But the backup is very low. I am using Samsung that has the best backup.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I bought a system on last monday with high configuration. It is better to buy system than laptop.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya but i purchase it earlier and now i want to purchase laptop...............
I feel desktop and lapy both are good to purchase. and handle but we need to think about our handling and requirement of them. If you want to carry you computer where ever you go and work then you need to purchase laptop, if you feel you want to keep the computer in a room and work then you need to purchase desktop. So decide according to your comfortability.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.