Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, among tribal people, men pay dowry to girl's father....
yes, we normal people are real beasts!!!!

Normal people don't act this way. They remain normal in every case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is nothing pararrel to mothers position. But we should respect to all mothers and she is after all wife's mother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friend I don't think there is any harm in admiring mother-in-law. Many people don't do so. They don't care for their own mother.
Friend I don't think there is any harm in admiring mother-in-law. Many people don't do so. They don't care for their own mother.

It is true that now a days many don't care their own mother and forced to go to old age home.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like my mother-in-law but I just can't follow those ritual which she expects from me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This is common in our country. When they born as a women they dont understand the fellings of a girl.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They are very old thinking people.they must understand this generation people.Its not possible always to follow them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think most Indian women have a tough time with their mother in laws. I too sometimes face difficulty in dealing with my mother in law. I don't understand why mother in laws find faults with their daughter in laws over small things. :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
I think most Indian women have a tough time with their mother in laws. I too sometimes face difficulty in dealing with my mother in law. I don't understand why mother in laws find faults with their daughter in laws over small things. :blink:

it's better we fight back finding their big mistakes ;)

Meera sandhu
I won't say that this is good practice in the long run. Keep your mother-in-law happy. She is elder than you and matured. She has reached her old age. It is the age in which people can hardly adjust. You are young and clever. Adjust with them accordingly.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.