OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I wrote 6 article's out of which only 3 article was accepted . remaining 3 what about that... ?
1. THE MILLAU VIADUCT is part of the new E11 expressway connecting Paris and Barcelona and features the highest bridge piers ever constructed. The...
Life is incomplete without_______________?
Which proffession do you think is most difficult to carry through your life in India?? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/profession
If my some articles is not approved then why it viewable for other. it should be removed or hide why it is usable for other. If its is usable then i should get some advantages...
Craigslist is one of those websites, though the "adults section" of this website is officially closed. This is really worst when compared to India.
Hai friends, i started this topic to share all music related posts. Here i'm going to share all movie mp3 links, ablums download links & more...
Hi friends. Let us talk about our ambition.. Did you achieve it or not..
Do you think our present life is really beautiful in all aspects?
Eventhough posted more than 1600 posts Mr.Maverick had only 57 or something points.Who is calculating his points, is a great mathematician!!!What do you say friends?
Our cabinet ministers declare assets-http://www.indiablooms.com/NewsDetailsPage/newsDetails030911p.php
Who is your friend after human?
Today I was searching my name on google. soubhagya das. It shows me the link with blognagar when I am more active in boddunan. How google decide which site should be on top?
A number of reviews are seen here.But reader can't pit his comment there.What to do to comment?
rajnath calls advani as pm material.
Things that look difficult when you are in drunken. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4078]}
What`ll you do if you have 30 minutes to live?
corporal punishment in schools is mostly prohibited. But still there is angry and uncontrolled thrashing of students by some teachers. One teacher in J & K hit a student...
They are trying to bug you by offering change of your profile color links. Do not click that else your data and password would be stolen. There is no provision officially.
Is this world all about MONEY, & SEX? These days, news channels are either showing new related to money scam or sex scandal! It seems Money and Sex are superior than...