OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

top voter has not been announced since 23rd nov ..such lazy working of the administration is appalling.
Working for long hours in front of your computer can take a toll on your neck and back in the long run. I believe most of us on this platform spend their time writing articles. I...
not able to add polls since it says description required. I added a 150 word description, still it says the same. could any one help it. Now the poll section features the JCE...
What is happening to the members of boddunan? All are facing some bad situations one by one?
Still now, nobody knows how world came into exist. Religious books say God created life. But science don't believe in it. But what do you believe? I think, even if probability...
Anna Hazare, the name now we heard from every mouth is very well known with us and fighting against the corruption. Lets find out the top five things about...
There are 3 kinds of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what the hell just happened?!" What You say...
Why do some people feel the need to say, “Know what I’m saying?
1. THE MILLAU VIADUCT is part of the new E11 expressway connecting Paris and Barcelona and features the highest bridge piers ever constructed. The tallest is 240...
Do you think Rahul Gandhi would make a good PM?
The World Bank has invited Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to its headquarters in Washington DC for discussion about the development works he has...
Please don't delete those pics from the upload drives of boddunan which you upload in your article. During the formatting of old articles i came to know that various articles not...
We have many scientists all over the world. Some of them i could remember as of now are Archimedes, Aristotle, Niels Bohr and C.V Raman. Have researchers conducted research...
Our new member Pankaj gupta has Earned more than 1500 points today. In the morning i saw his point was 2600 and now it is 4017. He has posted good articles for which he has got...
I am not able to understand how to post weblink even i read weblink guideline. can you post your suggestion and steps to post weblink please.
Delhi has received record rainfall this monsoon.Heavy rains lash the city on September 5, leading to water logging and traffic jam. How Delhi is going to host the CWG is a...
CSS - Active down arrow menu This will be helpful to web designers. Download @ http://goo.gl/fb/qAU35
The question has agitated our minds like many other Indians.What is your take?
In a new twist to the Ayodhya case,the Supreme court has directed Allahabad High Court not to pronounce the verdict slated tomorrow till the dispoal of the petition before it>
You can make use a software which shows you how much bandwidth spend.. LIVE.. when you surf any pages. Here is the link to downland it.. Click Here to downlad You need to...