OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Record collection of Rs 20 Crore on the first day of Salman Khan's Bodyguard. It broke all records in terms of collection at the box...
MAHABUBNAGAR: An estranged father killed his three children by throwing them into an agricultural well on Thursday night and fled the scene. The bodies of the three children...
Here in North, On Saturdays more beggars are seen on foot path and subways. The reason, giving alms on Saturday will be good (Sani ka dan maha kalyan) so the beggars are taking...
Give your idea about this.
Which one is having more health benefits walking or running.
Friends here is the most beautiful picture of Gautam Buddha diety. This photo has been taken from the famous temple of Bangkok. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4038]}
Just say there is a just born baby.....both the parents will be affectionate only, we know that. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: even though there is a talk that if it is a...
Do all you agree with it- AMRI hospital fire in Kolkata: It was mass murder.
When going for exam if I study all the questions also I am feel my mind is blank. :blink: :silly: What about you? Do you have exam fear? Let Share.
I am so confused on this subject and sincerely wish to have it clarified. I would like to know it in reference to our country only. Just what it takes to be communal? How do...
For an article of 351 words, Rs.10/- is very very very less (The Heart Friendly diet). Already you have taken nine long days to give some cash credit, that too only Rs.10/-? Very...
Hi friends I am going for river rafting this Saturday in Rishikesh. :laugh: Anyone who has done this please share experience as I am scared to do it as I don't know swimming and...
ISRO's spending on the Mars mission is well below 500 crores and the launch and its subsequent progression is happily on predictable lines. Some argue that this amount could have...
The matter of pride to us Indians is that one of these three women was from Pune, India. Although quite unfortunately, she fail victim to TB and succumbed soon after returning...
Article approved by editor but showing rejected.Why? Please help me.
Do you believe in life after death- heaven and hell? Also do you believe in rebirth? :)
How to apply for identification code in Boddunan for receiving payment?
The US President Barack Obama was frank enough to admit that the Us forces deployed in Afganistan and Iraq are overstretched.There is no immediate end in sight of the bloodiest...
Do you think helping beggar is good for our country?
if you die and GOD will send you for one day back to life what will you do?