OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Chief Minister VS Achuthananthan officially announced the Kerala State Organic Farming Policy to ensure toxin free food to people of Kerala within 10 years.
This stamp very rare postal stamp before Independence [1935] This coin rare 10 rupee silver coin. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4443]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4442]}
First Love Vs True Love {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10139]}
In a landmark decision, Supreme Court has ruled that convicted individuals are ineligible to contest elections to parliament and state assemblies even if they file appeal.
What are your expectations from Manmohan-Sharif meeting in US. I see no changes coming from such useless routine meetings but providing a chance to Pakistan for continuing its...
promotional
What do you enjoy doing the most on the internet? For me it is Boddunan, Facebook, watching videos on YouTube and downloading torrents.
I was literally disappointed of not being active in this forum for last 15 days. On 13 th of this month, at Puri there was Snan Purnima (Bath festival)of Lord Trinity...
Some of the things which are under your will and you can do to make your girl happy and above all it does'nt cost anything. It will help to keep your relationship in good tie....
Please do not show sympathy to people selling buds on roadside or at Signals. Just wanted to warn you people not to buy those packs of ear-buds you get at the...
Can you cry under water?
In life we need to follow righteous path but we donot follow it. after some time we realise we were wrong and we cannot go back and start new beginnig and even if we start new...
Is any points for playing games here?
Tell me The best Hospitat of Eye in India?
Members feel happy that boddunan has introduce another great Earning program for sharing there revenue with the top active members of this site. That means they are treating all...
Most of times session expire quick (Logout), please check it?
Is Ants vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian. Just give funny Answers to make this forum funny.
Look beautifull with ayurvedic tips. http://sasikanth.quazen.com/shopping/look-beautiful-with-ayurvedic-skin-care-tips-2/
If you have any tricks pllease post here- How to remove Virus from USB Drives One of the ways by which a virus can infect your PC is through USB/Pen drives. Common viruses...
Use warm water for bathing in winters. I recommend this because by using warm water the skin pores may slightly open and release natural oils for nourishing your skin....