The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today there are many gadget available in the market that act as a computer and laptop and they are little in Size.If there is a carrying problem use that gadget.
Today use of computer are grow and we cannot perform all your requirement at home you need to take it out.So you need a laptop.
Already i have a desktop with me. Now i need to buy a laptop with minimum configuration.

Is it good to buy laptop online?! :huh:

Vinu
Already i have a desktop with me. Now i need to buy a laptop with minimum configuration.

No one share's there views :(
Pls advice is it safe to buy online. :)

Vinu
I not suggest to to buy online,i am not telling they provide bad laptop but as my thinking i suggest you to go and purchase from shop.......
I not suggest to to buy online,i am not telling they provide bad laptop but as my thinking i suggest you to go and purchase from shop.......

Any particular reason for your suggestion :huh:

Vinu

If it occurs problem then shopkeeper will take immediate action,online ha no such facility.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As far my knowledge is concern if you order laptop of your choice and might he send another one then you may face problem in changing the laptop....Nothing serious reason.......
After So many discussion with friends. Finally i Brought a dell laptop with good configuration. :)
Thanks for your help friends.

Vinu
After So many discussion with friends. Finally i Brought a dell laptop with good configuration. :)
Thanks for your help friends.

Congrats for buying new laptop.I also thought of buying a laptop last year but i bought desktop but now i feel i did a mistake and should have bought a laptop only. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.