Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Four out of ten women have an “uneasy” relationship with their mother-in-law, a survey has revealed.
Here are Mother-in-laws’ worst traits
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/motherinlaws--worst-traits/1031016/

Ha ha... Good Morning sir... :) :) .. Started such a controversial thread.. Till now i am having good time with her.. Lets hope it stays good like that.. could it be due to love marriage with her approval ?

This was about daughter in law Puneet, Son in laws are in the Favorite lists in Our country in most cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Four out of ten women have an “uneasy” relationship with their mother-in-law, a survey has revealed.
Here are Mother-in-laws’ worst traits
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/motherinlaws--worst-traits/1031016/

Ha ha... Good Morning sir... :) :) .. Started such a controversial thread.. Till now i am having good time with her.. Lets hope it stays good like that.. could it be due to love marriage with her approval ?

This was about daughter in law Puneet, Son in laws are in the Favorite lists in Our country in most cases.

Ahaha, 'Sirkar Ka Damaad' are the blessed ones.
It is no doubt a very difficult relationship and unless there is understanding from both sides, it can be strenuous.In my own case my m in law is no more there but although we did have our differences initially because she was a very strong personality , things got better with years and we were on the best of terms during her last years and we all miss her a lot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some disputes arise between any two persons living together. But these should not be taken very seriously. There are quarrels also between father and son, mother and daughter but the relation with Mom in law is more spicy.

really a nice point quoted.... :woohoo:

yes husbands and wives fight each other daily, even every hour..no one has problems. Everyone has problems with in-laws only :laugh: :laugh:

in my case, both my in-laws are retired school teachers. It implies they are very strict like a military camp :whistle: . They do every duty and activity in great discipline and that may be the reason why we three daughter-in-laws fear them a lot :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Some disputes arise between any two persons living together. But these should not be taken very seriously. There are quarrels also between father and son, mother and daughter but the relation with Mom in law is more spicy.

yes husbands and wives fight each other daily, even every hour..no one has problems. Everyone has problems with in-laws only :laugh: :laugh:

in my case, both my in-laws are retired school teachers. It implies they are very strict like a military camp :whistle: . They do every duty and activity in great discipline and that may be the reason why we three daughter-in-laws fear them a lot :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

That's a sincere confession

i don't fear my hubby or my parents...
but my in-laws a lot ;)
we can't assume the moment when they can explode :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

but my in-laws a lot ;)

I can understand, Even my wife has the same problem with my mother.

but my in-laws a lot ;)

The glaring fact is that parents are already known. The relation with in law is new and hence creates problem. This is like using new shoes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not yet married but I have fobia of Mother-in-law. I see her in my dreams.
I am not yet married but I have fobia of Mother-in-law. I see her in my dreams.

Choose a hubby whose parents live away from him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.