Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, i can read from the doodlings. They are just indicative. Don't take them to heart. i'll let you know a few examples

I too have this habbit. Scribbling anything if i have a pen and a piece of paper. Please find some of my doodles. Could you tell me these have any meaning or not???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9000]}
You are meticulous, careful and tidy.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
You are meticulous, careful and tidy.

:) You are correct. How do you read this? Is it by the way they presenting or do you have some kind of rules?
Nothing. No expertise is needed just a pinch of common sense
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
They are not meaningless. Remember, they are a chunk of your personality reflected through those seemingly meaningless mumbo jumbo.
When my childhood I used to doodle. The practice has now disappeared.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Doodling is what everyone has indulged in at some point or other. I used to doodle a lot during my classes and they used to be mainly grids of squares like we make during the game of crossed and noughts! Do such meaningless doodles really have any significance?

I am reminded of Agatha Christie's whodunnits where Poirot and even miss Marple unravel some of the mysteries by studying the doodling done by some of the suspicious characters .. :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Doodling is what everyone has indulged in at some point or other. I used to doodle a lot during my classes and they used to be mainly grids of squares like we make during the game of crossed and noughts! Do such meaningless doodles really have any significance?

I am reminded of Agatha Christie's whodunnits where Poirot and even miss Marple unravel some of the mysteries by studying the doodling done by some of the suspicious characters .. :P

Yes, a good doodle reader can extract something about the doodler.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

:laugh: I remember those mysteries now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: I remember those mysteries now!

Lol, there have been quite a few that used doodling ,since those days they dint have the convenience that is there now, so had to depend on foot prints,shoe marks left on the muddy pathway, finger prints,cigarette butts and pieces of torn clothing etc etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.