Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Never get jealous

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10140]}

That is really not fair to call anyone a used toy, I find that quite narrow minded......I came across an incident with regard to a relative where a youngster known to be a playboy rejected a marriage proposal calling the girl second hand because she had a boy friend before with whom she had broken up....So used toys in this context somehow reminds me of that incident and does not seem very dignified even to be taken in a humorous manner either way - for a boy or a girl, that too in this day and this age !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Never get jealous

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10140]}

That is really not fair to call anyone a used toy, I find that quite narrow minded......I came across an incident with regard to a relative where a youngster known to be a playboy rejected a marriage proposal calling the girl second hand because she had a boy friend before with whom she had broken up....So used toys in this context somehow reminds me of that incident and does not seem very dignified even to be taken in a humorous manner either way - for a boy or a girl, that too in this day and this age !

Human relations are more than playthings and the use of terms like 'toy' is inhuman. But it is a fact that playboys and coquettish women consider their partners as mere playthings. I remember a song- Khilona jaankar mujhe chhod jate ho.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Jealousy is very bad.We should not feel jealous of others.We must be happy with our selves.

Sharmistha Banerjee
That's true we should not be jealous of anything as its just effect our health not anyone else' health. But of course Usha mentioned relationships are not like toys one definitely will feel somewhat jealous if it happens in his/her life but its always better to neglect it as being jealous too is not going to anything good. :blink:
Jealousy is bad always but accept it to do more better than him/her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I agree jealousy is not a good aspect. But here referring ex to used toy is something not acceptable by any one :dry: When you're not jealous then why to think about such people who don't deserve our affection.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.