Now boddunan is giving adsense share. But i want to know that is boddunan become a site like indiastudychannel or any other like that which shares revenue directly. I think there must be a 1000000 page views inorder to do that. Is boddunan capable for that ??

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At present this is not possible Fouzan... :)

Presently, Boddunan has Google adsense ads of its own.. It still needs time and expand itself to maximum clicks per day to make it happen.... :)

Hope to see Adsense ads of the members to be displayed here soon... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,I could not get what Fouzan was asking about. Can you please elaborate it? :) :)
Nagalakshmi, This is the same old question once he has asked.. :)

He was having a doubt whether we can place our Google adsense ads in Boddunan.... :) Some sites have this option... To get this, we have to meet some criteria.. .like days per click...

Still we donot have much traffic present....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Right Deepti! I think the issue was discussed at length some months back!
It needs to have 100K page views a day to become eligible for Adsense Revenue Sharing program. Presently boddunan has around 8K-9K pageviews/day.

However, Boddunan Revenue Sharing is better than Adsense in terms of benefits given to active members as it gives share based on activity unlike Adsense which will give you credit only when your ads were clicked.

A good start up writer would need around 10-12 months to reach minimum payout threshold of $100 for Adsense, where as you will get many payouts if you are in Boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the information Deepti and Maverick! I personally think that the present revenue system of boddunan too is pretty comfortable and reasonable!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for the clear explanation Deepti and Maverick.I too feel Boddunan revenue sharing program is far better than Google Adsense.
I wish Boddunan would reach the mile stone of 100k page views one day. :) :)
Well.... I think there is a pretty good explanation from Maverick.. :)

Yes -- Boddunan Revenue share is a good option for the active members... :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.